Calendar Turned Wall Art












Last year my sister Ashley, gave me a Cavallini Paris Wall Calendar from Paper Source. It hung in my office all year long. It's so beautiful! I couldn't part with these illustrations of Paris, so I decided to frame & hang them in my office. I bought frames from Ikea for $1.99 each. I hung the frames with 3M Command Strips & voilà! a $10 project that improved my office. For those of you that have kept up with my office DIY's (here & here), I feel like my office is shaping up nicely. Thoughts?   



2 comments

  1. Oh I see the little garland Isabella made you! So cute. I love the way your office is coming along Christina! Those illustrations are so pretty and dainty the look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put it up for Valentine's Day and didn't have a reason to take it down. I love it :)

      - Christina

      Delete