Overnight Oats and Fitness Goals


I enjoyed this mango jar on the ride to work and at work! 
With cucumber, lemon and Herbalife Aloe concentrate. 

Three weeks ago I embarked on a journey.  I made a conscious decision that I wanted to eat better and exercise.  I started Herbalife with the guidance of a friend of mine, Karla, that now acts as my "wellness coach".   I don't want to go into too much detail about Herbalife, I'm not here to sell it or anything.  But I will explain a bit about what my day to day looks like.  I drink 2 of their Formula 1 shakes as meal replacers and enjoy one meal of my choosing per day.   I'm far from starving myself, because one- that's incredibly unhealthy for your body and two- I like snacks.  In between meals I have a high protein snack.  

This week, I chose to eat breakfast. Drinking a shake is easy in the AM because there's little prep.   Last night though, I prepped my breakfast for the week.  Karla had told me about them when I started, overnight oats, she said were a great breakfast.  I used a post on Yoga Eat Run as a base, but mostly winged it.  These jars are so incredibly easy.  If you are one to skip breakfast, which you should never do, these jars are for you, grab-and-go!   No cooking necessary!  Add oats, milk (of your choosing, I used almond milk), greek yogurt, and the rest is up to you: chia seeds, mango, strawberries, bananas, nuts, etc.  The possibilities are endless.  Mix 'em up, fridge them and THAT'S IT!  

I also prepped in small 8 oz jars, greek yogurt and fruit for my in between meals snack. I'm really excited for this lifestyle change.  I am already feeling the benefits of having more energy, slimming down and overall being happier!

Follow me on Pinterest where I'm pinning clean eating and physique ideas. 

xx, 



p.s. If this has piqued your interest at all about Herbalife or you want to talk to me more about how I feel about it, please feel free to email me.  I am definitely a beginner but can give you my early testimonial.  You can also contact Karla, my wellness coach.  If you wonder how expensive it is, she can work with any budget as little as $25.  Her email is viionehkb[at]gmail.com.  

p.p.s.  Need some tunes?  On my way to work today these two songs came on and they lifted my spirits higher.

No comments