DIT&O Weekend 8

Saturday was well spent with a group of friends for the 5th annual Simmsapalooza.  John's friend Jeff and his brother, every year plan a bar crawl meets competitive team building day.  We started at a bar in Hollywood for games of quarters and speed pong.  Followed by a walk/drive to a nearby park for relays, 5 minute wall sit, egg toss and trivia.  The finale was at Rosewood Tavern for the playoffs... 4 rounds of flip cup.  And while I am not very good at it and hadn't played in some time, I sat out and the rest of the team competed against all other teams.  Surprisingly, because were towards the bottom of the scoreboard, we came out champions and proudly wore our Simmsapalooza medals.  

It's such a good idea and nice to be invited to something like this that I took zero part in planning.  On our way home John and I talked about doing our own version and calling it Rayapalooza or Rayapocalypse.  

  

Sunday I hosted a long awaited Vision Board Making Party!   It was such a nice afternoon/evening.  You know me and having shindigs.  It was the first of the summer and I'm looking forward to more.  (Another manicures and martini night soon...) The biggest trouble is everyone is busy on the weekends!  I will be posting a longer, more detailed post about throwing a vision party tomorrow.  



Watch

Read

Make

xx, 


No comments