My Maternity Photos At Home




I have in my mind all of these things I want to share on here.   Oh & Happy NEW YEAR!  I'm almost 4 months postpartum and quickly figuring out how to maneuver life with a baby.   I wanted to share my maternity photos taken by Cynthia Warden of Anchored Rose.   I wanted to do them at home because that's where it felt most natural to me.  It was where Olive would be coming home and the place we'd be spending most of our time in the early months.  

Continue to see the rest of my favorite shots!




You'll see I painted a couple of things for the shoot.  One was the hanging banner.  I love that it was hung when we got home from the hospital and stayed up for a couple of weeks!

The globe I painted I had for at least a year prior to deciding to paint it.  There are diys alllll over Pinterest for painted globes.  I went with a Peter Pan quote of course and lots of green.

The tiny crocheted baby blanket seen on the bassinet and under the globe is the first thing I've ever crocheted (I've only ever knitted prior).   I loved making the blanket while I was pregnant.  Now I just have to find the time to continue the crocheting.








I painted this in anticipation of our shoot.  To my surprise it was up when we got home from the hospital and stayed up for a couple of weeks.  



I love John's expression, it totally reads, "WE'RE HAVING A BABY?!" 


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments