One Year Wedding Anniversary Piñata




Wedding photos by Ashley Lynn Richards 

For our 2014 día de los muertos wedding I chose to use a piñata for our one year anniversary advice notes.  So on our 1 year anniversary, November 1, 2015, John and I laid in bed and read the messages.   For the piñata my friends helped with the diy portion and spray painted a store bought donkey gold.  I simply printed out cards on cardstock for our wedding guests to write their message and place in the donkey.   The notes were endearing, comical and full of love. 

The notes will someday make it in a scrapbook and cherished forever.  

(Continue reading to see photos of the opening of the piñata.)













1 comment

  1. Other places just quoted me $300 and up to create exact replicas of the centerpieces from a wedding. They creativity led to an amazing arrangement that my wife is still talking about. The price of Same Day Flower Delivery NYC was very reasonable as well.

    ReplyDelete