Mani Monday

white // gold leaf

succulents & cacti // pink


yellow triangles // clear 

I go through times where I'm really interested in changing up my polish and other times where I just don't care to do it.  This past week has been a week I am having fun with spring nails.  I am a lifetime nail biter but keeping my nails perfectly manicured always helps to alleviate that.  I can't stand when my cuticles are a mess or when my polish begins to chip because it causes me to pick at my nails.  So at the sign of any significant chipping, I repaint, which can be twice in a week.  (And this isn't always a good thing for maintaining healthy nails

Currently I have the succulents and pink on and I hope it lasts for Coachella this weekend.  

Happy Monday! (I'm on spring break!!!)

Have fun with your nails and remember, nail art is hard and takes some practice.  

Follow our Pinterest board for Nailspo (nail-inspiration).  


 // hashtag #doittogetherandoften for all your spring projects //


No comments