Seabirds Kitchen





Um, yum? That's where my brain goes when I think of Seabirds Kitchen. Seabirds was established right around the time I became vegan (around 4 years ago). They started as a food truck (awesome, right?!). Their stomping grounds were mostly Irvine, so Keith discovered the truck while he was at UCI. I would usually visit their truck when they parked in front of Irvine Lanes and when they were at Santa Ana Art Walk. 

But now, they have a brick-and-mortar at The Lab in Costa Mesa. It's a cozy little spot to get your grub on. My dear friend Jenna and I went there yesterday for dinner. We ordered the Zippy Mac, Burnt Brussels Sprouts, and Potato Taquitos. Those are all apart of the small plates section of the menu, there is so much more! All of their food is organic, local and VEGAN. 

Even though the truck is no more, Seabirds is still out and about. They cater and will vend at the Los Angeles Beer Fest! If you're ever in the area, please check them out!




Photos by Jenna Lowery & I. 

No comments