Fabric Covered Bulletin Board







When I am in the market for something that can be easily used secondhand, I talk to the experts, Karissa & my father. Karissa visits thrift stores more frequently than I, and my father goes to estate & garage sales on a weekly basis. I was in the market for a bulletin board for my new office & Karissa found this blue one for a few dollars. 

Personally I wasn't a fan of the color so I decided to cover it with fabric. I went to Bobbie Lou's Fabric Factory & found this Art Gallery fabric. This DIY is pretty simple. You lay the fabric flat on top of the board with about 4-6 inches of fabric hanging off the sides. Then I used flat push pins and pinned the boarders. I flipped it over and pinned the remaining fabric to the back. You like?

- Christina

No comments