Vegan Mexican Chocolate Cake


I have been giving this cake recipe a lot hype throughout the blog, but it really deserves it! When I mentioned it in this post, Andrea expressed her interest in having for her birthday. Of course any reason is a great reason to make this cake. Not only is it delicious, but it's really easy to make. Apple sauce is used as the binding agent, instead of eggs, and I used almond milk instead of dairy milk. Sometimes vegan baking can seem like a very daunting task & sometimes the ingredients are strange. Some see strange ingredients as an enjoyable challenge & others don't want anything to do with it. I understand, I've been there! But thankfully this cake recipe is really simple with common ingredients! I've made this cake 4 times this year & will probably make it again next month!

 Please head over to Laika Magazine's blog & check it out!





2 comments

  1. I literally have been dreaming of this cake ever since I missed out on it.These DIT&O ladies really know how to make a cake, oh and a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more than one slice. This cake needs to be made again, & soon! - Christina

    ReplyDelete